Scala Media Players
When configuring wireless for the LINQ all-in-one tablets powered by Scala, ensure that you are in the Configure Player account.
- Click the Network icon on the panel.
- Ensure that the Enable Wi-Fi box is checked. If not, click on the box to enable Wi-Fi. The Network window will close.
- Click the Network icon and select a Wi-Fi network. If the network you want to use is not available, select the More networks option and select a network.
- Click the Network icon and select the Edit Connections... link.
The Network Connections dialog appears and the network you selected should be under the Wi-Fi heading.
- The Editing window for the selected network appears.
- Click the General tab and select the All users may connect to this network checkbox. This checkbox allows WiFi access from all accounts associated with the player.