Scala Media Players
The following topic provides information about the Scala Media Player-L hardware unit, including:
- Box contents
- Device Images
- Required materials
- Connecting the cables
1 Scala Media Player-L device
- Power adapter with clip-in plugs for North America, Europe, and the UK.
- WiFi antenna
- Pack of four screws (for optional wall mounting)
- Scala Media Player Guide
There are two methods for setting up the Scala Media Player-L unit:
- Using a mouse and keyboard.
- Network set-up using a remote connection.
Required Materials for Set Up
In order to set up the Scala Media Player device, you will need:
- Display screen
- HDMI cable
- RJ-45 cable for wired networks
- 120V or 240V electrical outlet
- Wireless mouse and keyboard
tnviewer.exeand connected using an Ethernet crossover cable
Connecting the Cables
Use the following instructions to connect the cables to the player.
- Connect the Scala Media Player-L unit to the display using the HDMI cable.
- If using a wired network, plug a cable into the RJ-45 jack on the back of the unit.
If using a wireless network, screw the included antenna into the antenna connector on the back of the unit.
- Plug the power cord into the power connector on the back of the unit.
- Plug the power cord into a 120V or 240V electrical outlet.
Once the unit is plugged in, the Scala Media Player starts and displays the Configure Player account. If the unit does not automatically start, press the power button on the right side of the device.