Why won't my Scala Media Player-R power on?
- Check that the power supply cable is securely plugged in at the device, power brick, and wall outlet.
- Re-seat the power supply cable (or Ethernet cable is powered via PoE) at all connection ports.
- Verify that the wall outlet receives power.
Why does my Scala Media Player-R have a black screen/ weak signal/ no sound?
- Verify that the display is powered on, has the correct input, and that the HDMI cables are securely connected at both ends.
- Re-seat the HDMI cable at both ends, if needed.
- Power down or unplug the device from power for 60 seconds, then power back on.
- Verify that the connected display and HDMI cables work by testing them with other known working equipment.
Why does my Scala Media Player-R not have a network connection?
- Check that the Ethernet cable is connected at all connection points and that you are seeing communication link lights at all connection points.
- Re-seat the Ethernet cable at all connection points.
- Power down or unplug the device from power for 60 seconds; then power in back on.